L’ÉTAPE LAS VEGAS
Ride like a Tour de France champion in Las Vegas
About L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France
L’Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France offers amateur cyclists the legendary Tour de France experience in Las Vegas! The Tour de France in 'Vegas—now THAT sounds like a weekend to remember. Cyclists, from seasoned veterans to beginners, can choose between the 75-mile, 45-mile, and 25-mile courses designed by Tour de France experts. All routes will take off from the West Career and Technical Academy and head west into the scenic Red Rock Canyon. The whole ride is supported by both closed or partially-closed roads, mechanical support, and hydration and nutrition stations.
And, this is YOUR chance to compete for an authentic Yellow Jersey, with the top finishers in the 75-mile distance taking home the iconic prize. You'll also be competing for the Green (sprint) and Polka-Dot (King/Queen of the Mountain) jerseys. This is your chance to ride like a pro (and you can have some fun while you're doing it). There will also be a Tour de France Champion on the course with you—try and out-climb them on the KOM/QOM section. This is one of only two U.S. destinations for L’Étape by Tour de France in 2023 - stay tuned for 2024!
Mark May 4th and 6th, 2024, on your calendars! L'Étape Las Vegas is Coming Back!
VIP Experience: Classe Spéciale
Classe Spéciale is the the L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France ultimate VIP experience. The Classe Spéciale category is limited to only 150 riders and includes big perks, goodies and unforgettable experiences. You can race in any distance with Classe Spéciale. The Classe Spéciale category features:
- Full 2024 L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France official apparel partner Santini cycling kit, including a jersey, shorts, hat, and socks
- Fast-lane pick-up of your race package during the event.
- VIP lounge: The VIP lounge is where you will pick up your race packet, get ready for the race with breakfast on Sunday morning, including grabbing a light snack, and return after the race to recover and refuel.
- Ticket to Saturday night Champions Dinner with a Tour de France Champion (extra tickets available for purchase).
- VIP race staging area, including easy-access to your preferred start staging area and pre-race food and beverage.
- Private Friday ride with a Tour de France Champion
Family Experience: Family Race and Kids Ride
L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France is for ALL cyclists, including the kids!
- Family Ride: The Family Ride is an event for everyone! All bikes are allowed for riders 11 years old and up. Make it a friendly family competition in an incredible Tour de France atmosphere.
- Kids Race: The Kids Race is for ages 3 to 10. Parents can watch, cheer and help their little ones complete laps of the course right in the expo. Medals and snacks for everyone! This a great chance for you to make it a family weekend—kids ride Saturday, you ride Sunday. The Kids Race is FREE! To express your interest in the Kids Race, go to our registration page.
Tour de France Experts
safety and assistance
Tour de France jerseys