L’ÉTAPE LAS VEGAS
Ride like a Tour de France champ in Las Vegas
About L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France
L’Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France offers amateur cyclists the legendary Tour de France experience in Las Vegas! The Tour de France in 'Vegas—now THAT sounds like a weekend to remember. Cyclists, from seasoned veterans to beginners, can choose between the 75-mile, 45-mile, and 25-mile courses designed by Tour de France experts. All routes will take off from the Las Vegas Ballpark® and head west into the scenic Red Rock Canyon. The whole ride is supported with both closed or partially-closed roads, mechanical support, and hydration and nutrition stations.
And, this is YOUR chance to compete for an authentic Yellow Jersey, with top finishers in the 75-mile distance taking home the iconic prize. You'll also be competing for the Green (sprint) and Polka-Dot (King/Queen of the Mountain) jerseys. This is your chance to ride like a pro (and you can have some fun while you're doing it). There will also be a Tour de France Champion on the course with you—try and out-climb them on the KOM/QOM section. This is one of only two U.S. destinations for L’Étape by Tour de France in 2023.
Mark May 13th and 14th, 2023, on you calendars!
VIP Experience: Classe Spéciale
Classe Spéciale is the the L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France VIP experience. The Classe Spéciale category is limited to only 250 riders and includes big perks, goodies and unforgettable experiences. You can race in any distance with Classe Spéciale. The Classe Spéciale category features:
- Full 2022 L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France cycling kit, including a jersey, shorts, and socks.
- Fast-lane pick-up of your race package during the event.
- VIP lounge: The VIP lounge is where you will pick up your race packet, get ready for the race on Sunday morning, including grabbing a light snack, and return after the race to recover and refuel.
- VIP race staging area, including easy-access to your preferred start corral.
- Ticket to Saturday night Champions Dinner with a Tour de France Champions (extra tickets available for purchase).
- VIP race staging area, including easy-access to your preferred start staging area and pre-race food and beverage.
Family Experience: Family Race and Kids Ride
L'Étape Las Vegas by Tour de France is for ALL cyclists, including the kids!
- Family Ride: The Family Ride is an event for everyone! All bikes are allowed for riders 11 years old and up. Make it a friendly family competition in an incredible Tour de France atmosphere.
- Kids Race: The Kids Race is for ages 3 to 10. Parents can watch, cheer and help their little ones complete laps of the course right in the expo. Medals and snacks for everyone! This a great chance for you to make it a family weekend—kids ride Saturday, you ride Sunday. The Kids Race is FREE! To express your interest in the Kids Race, go to our registration page.
Tour de France Experts
safety and assistance
Tour de France jerseys